Nerdoh T-Shirt Designs

T-Shirts
Looking through the movie paraphernalia available from the larger chains, I once again moved on, finding them overwhelmingly mainstream. I need a new wardrobe and have been looking at the movie related T-shirts, but even when these large concerns attempt to be edgy, they somehow miss the point. Companies that claim to be associated with films are just a short step away from the faux pop culture shirts your local Next stocks.

For the true film geek, something with a little more depth and obscurity is required. Most shirt designs, emblazoned with the name of a cult classic, are the clothing equivalent of going up to the cool kids at school and saying, “I like The Arctic Monkeys, can I be in your gang?”

True film lovers look for websites like Nerdoh, who offer a range of shirts carrying references only other aficionados will recognise, and for those who do not spot the connection, the designs are strong enough to stand alone.

T-Shirts
The movies that have received this treatment include legends like Planet of the Apes and one of my favourite designs, Jaws. But do not over look recent pictures like 30 Days of Night and Iron Man.

T-Shirts
Nerdoh’s styles tap into the retro look with distressed graphics and understated designs such as the Nostromo shirt above, alongside far more ostentatious images, like a life size Proton Pack.

The fit is good and the website’s claim of the shirts being high quality is honest. These are garments that will without doubt enhance your wardrobe. I have been wearing the Nostromo shirt whenever I go out, and although no one has guessed the movie it ties in with (anyone got an idea?), that has only made me consider getting new friends!



Comments