New print design!!
It has been so busy here at Pickle Design, as I am sure it is everywhere at the moment. I thought though that I would take this opportunity to give you a taster of what we have been up too lately.
I will write a full post in the new year all about these projects, but for now here is just a taster!
I will write a full post in the new year all about these projects, but for now here is just a taster!
![]() |
| Keep a look out in London and the South West of England for this new magazine we have designed |
![]() |
| The South West Magazine |
![]() |
| Rooke Cottages. A company we have designed the brand and these leaflets as well as designing there website. More pictures to come! |
![]() |
| The new Camel Camps leaflet is a concertina fold bringing this very active kids camp leaflet alive |




Comments
Post a Comment