Amaya Roasting


Coffee logo design

Embossed logo on metal tin
 
Coffee is an overcrowded area of product - there are just so many small-time boutique roasters all with their own values and individual stories to tell. The tricky thing is always going to be standing out in that market. 

Amaya Roasting packaging design

I came across Amaya Roasting today and I love the traditional feel of the branding but with a kind of happy quirkiness that feels right up to date. A royal blue mixed with crisp white or a beige cream keeps the palette concise. I like how the logo sets the scene - simple stars, a beautiful boat and stylised tea leaves.

metal tin with great composite logo

The business card has a lovely cloth finish and I like the use of scale on the packaging and stationery. It is great how you can really get a feel for a product, purely through design, even before you get to smell the aroma! 

Business card, complement slip and letterhead

Find out more at the Die Line

Comments