An Ear Piece Translator Becomes a Reality

Pilot - a translator prototype

Pure Sci-Fi! I grew up with two science fiction fans as brothers. With them the concept was always key, anything to make them think. be that a movie like Bladerunner, or books like Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy or anything by H.G. Wells. So when I heard of a new piece of tech which is pretty much the babelfish I had to share!


Tech just like the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy!

So what am I talking about? Pilot is a new prototype that fits in the wearer's ear and translates languages in real time. At the moment this new technology requires internet access as well as the other person speaking to have an ear piece too. The languages available are English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese, but more hopefully would be added as the technology progresses. The ear pieces require an app which can actual learn and improve with time.

Science fiction becoming science fact with an ear piece translator in real time

Science fiction becomes science fact, read more at Dezeen.  


Comments