Pancake Moderne
Designers Hojin Kang and Sebastian Haus from Berlin created this great brand for Yannick Pfeiffer. A food innovator, Pfeiffer wanted to create a new kind of pancake - a combination of street food and gastronomy. He had me at pancake, I am a big fan of those floppy flavour holders.
The logo the design team came up with uses the F and the H with a little hairy character. With an Art Deco nod in the illustration, showing the interesting plates from above. We have recently been working on the website and application of a new street food brand in our neck of the woods, Woody's Wood Fired Pizza, you can check it out if you like.
There is something about these little vehicles thoughtfully branded and beautifully presented that adds an extra layer of buzz to the joy of eating out. I love the spontaneousness of it, add hoc. From the get go you just know something that's this thought through is going to taste great - and looking at Pancake Moderne's offerings I wish I was in Germany to sample it!
Originally found at ID.









Comments
Post a Comment