Breathe Easy

Gradient colour 3d printed product design

3d printed inhaler in pastel modern colours

Asthma inhaler design in pastel pink and turquoise

The parts of the new inhaler design in pink and turquoise

What a great bit of product design. I had to use an inhaler a little when I was younger, whatever it was sorted itself out. I don't remember it being an issue but they were clunky and certainly not cool. Designer Tim Zarki spent a weekend and re-thought this piece of medical equipment. His offering is unrecognisable. 3D printed with a colour gradient, speckled and with a kind of active-equipment-hang-rope. Beautifully bold and a badge of pride rather than one of shame for a suffering kid in the playground, great!

3d product design for school kids, new inhaler


How the parts fit together for the new inhaler design


He created the design with #breathebettercs, see more at Knstrct.  

Comments