A Spring in my Step

Spring mood board with couture and graphic design

Today is the first official day of Spring, and I can just about believe it. Yes we had snow only yesterday but today despite the cold breeze there is a real optimism in the air. The sun is vibrant and the birds are in fine voice. As such I thought I would bring some elements of Spring to Design Debate today, to get us in the mood.

Above: Spring Vista, a poster for the Long Bay Youth Symphony Orchestra, Valentino Spring/Summer 2018 Couture, Chanel Spring 2015 Couture - Animated 3D Paper Garden, Giambattista Valli Spring 2018 Couture.


Spring captured in high end fashion, illustration, graphic design and art

Above: Spring garden Alphabet by Sarah Walsh, Spring 2016 Haute Couture Ralph & Russo, Spring 1904 Russian Avant Garde artist Kazimir Malevitch, The Awakening of Spring a travel poster by A A Moore, 1926.

Spring captured in interior design, Japanese art and sculpture

Above: A refreshing way to display flowers, Vintage Japanese travel poster, The Arrival of Spring a blown glass sculpture by Peter Layton.

Comments