Birmingham Design Festival

Cotton branded bags for Birmingham Design Festival

Nicely done, I just came across the branding for the Birmingham Design Festival and thought it was worth sharing. Simple in concept but full of that Midlands friendliness and personality. 

Birmingham Design Festival cans

Print design for the Birmingham Design Festival

The word 'forward' has accompanied the city's coat of arms since 1838 and lent itself perfectly to such an event. Using a main colour palette of grey and blue, accents of yellow, red and green were introduced to add to the vibrancy and energy of the brand. 

Brilliant bright and bold graphic design for the Birmingham Design Festival

Merchandise design for the Birmingham Design Festival

I always love the application part of a branding project and the merchandise here looks great. With one of the designers, Luke Tonge, being a fellow Falmouth graduate I had to share! See more at ID.    

Birmingham Design Festival merchandise

Comments