Mother Pearl

Bubble Tea bar Hong Kong

terracotta tiles

Hello :) Life has been rather hectic over at Pickle Design so Design Debate has sat a little dormant recently. Today however I'd like to share a brand that I came across and loved. Carried out by A Work of Substance, Hong Kong's Mother Pearl is a thing of beauty.

Gorgeous design for Mother Pearl, Hong Kong

Curved entrance for Mother Pearl

The vegan bubble tea bar is perfectly packaged, just as precious as any pearl. The colour scheme is alluring and I love the optical illusion of the logo as well. It reminds me a little of an Art Deco cafe I visited in Prague, the curved lines and waxy deep green. 

Terracotta bricks line the walls

Mother Pearl logo

Terracotta bricks line the walls and reflect the light giving a warm glow. The illustrations on the cups too are delightful.

Illustrated cups for Mother Pearl

A lovely find, see more at SF Girl 

Comments