Green Fuse Photos

Blueberries and Kale by Laura Berman


We have had quite a trying week and a half at work! Our internet has been missing! Thankfully all is back to normal and I could once again explore the great wide web. Today, what took my fancy was this beautiful food and plant photography from Canadian Laura Berman.

Apple blossoms by Laura Berman

I love how she finds pattern in nature, something I am drawn to myself - and the full palette of colour she explores too. 

Oyster Mushroons and Miscanthus Grass by Laura Berman
She is a very experienced photographer and many of her images have been used in editorial. Her background has evidently fed into her photographic work and given her a really good eye for framing an image. After 20 years as a landscape architect, horticulturist, and community garden animator, she turned her focus to photography. 

Flower garden in the sun by Laura Berman

Her interest is in food - the farmers, the people, the gardens, the plants and the chefs. Great subject I think to focus on. So much of our life is enriched by food and I like how Laura looks to the whole story. 

Cherry pie and Dalia flower by Laura Berman

Her work can be seen and purchased at her website, greenfusephotos. I hope those lovely images brighten up your day to!    

Comments