Just my cup of tea
It has only been a recent thing that I can get involved in the culture of tea. I had always considered tea and coffee to be grown-up drinks but when I became an adult I still preferred a hot chocolate or a glass of fizz.
However I love the culture of tea, its visual language and its companions of cake, fine china and conversation. Finally I discovered my tipple - peppermint tea. Not only refreshing but good for digestion, so I too can get on board with a British institution.
All these musings on tea come about as I come across this ingenious calendar. We at Pickle Design create a calendar every year to send out to our clients so I am always on the look out for fresh ideas.
This brilliant Tea Calendar was just sent to the business partners of Hälssen & Lyon - lucky people! Each day is made from finely flavored, wafer-thin pressed tea leaves. The tea wafer can be detached, brewed, and enjoyed. Quite brilliant! The design was developed by Kolle Rebbe of Hamburg.
The design is concise and functional for something quite revolutionary - the first tea calendar in the world. I love how we really can push the boundaries of printing, anything is possible.
Found via Design Crush.
However I love the culture of tea, its visual language and its companions of cake, fine china and conversation. Finally I discovered my tipple - peppermint tea. Not only refreshing but good for digestion, so I too can get on board with a British institution.
All these musings on tea come about as I come across this ingenious calendar. We at Pickle Design create a calendar every year to send out to our clients so I am always on the look out for fresh ideas.
This brilliant Tea Calendar was just sent to the business partners of Hälssen & Lyon - lucky people! Each day is made from finely flavored, wafer-thin pressed tea leaves. The tea wafer can be detached, brewed, and enjoyed. Quite brilliant! The design was developed by Kolle Rebbe of Hamburg.
The design is concise and functional for something quite revolutionary - the first tea calendar in the world. I love how we really can push the boundaries of printing, anything is possible.
Found via Design Crush.





Comments
Post a Comment