Psychedelic Cross Stitch
If you think about it cross stitch is a medium full of possibility. The geometric grid allows an element of structure but also the variety of coloured threads provide many psychedelic possibilities.
![]() |
| Van AudiOrlax (2012, vinyl toy with electronics and synthesisers) |
His album for the SFA in 2005 involved making models, a reminder, Fowler said, of his railway modelling days.
![]() |
| Mullion Cave (36 cm x 26 cm acrylic on watercolour paper) |
![]() |
| Storm (2012, ink and watercolour on paper) |
![]() |
| Storm Chaser (acrylic on canvas) |
Fowler says "Everything I do is drawn in pencil or pen, whether it is for a digital illustration, a painting, a toy or whatever the project. I always think I’m only as good as my last drawing and that keeps me pushing the boat out to develop my work further."
![]() |
| The Owls (Watercolour and pencil on paper) |
Check out Beach's website and a great article from Sabotage Times for more on Peter Fowler.






Comments
Post a Comment