Ombre Wallpaper



I absolutely adore this new ombre wallpaper from Sandberg. The Swedish brand have captured beautifully the landscape at dawn and dusk. These two designs are my favourite, 'Skymning' by Karolina Kroon and 'Gryning' by Sissa Sunding. 




They manage to communicate an atmosphere which is really quite peaceful. I love wallpaper and would normally go for a bold graphic print but I am seduced by the watercolour hues in these designs. 



There are some lovely bold stripes in the rest of the Carl Collection which are more familiar. The company Sandberg really balances well traditional craftsmanship and fresh modern tastes. They draw all their images by hand; taking inspiration from books, travel, nature, exhibitions and the environment around them. 

I am also quite partial to the Raphael wallpaper, it would be like living in a forest! Lovely.





One of our clients, Just Fab Design, stock Sandberg in their Launceston showroom. I absolutely love visiting their showroom, it is a treasure trove of fabric and wallpaper samples. So many famous brands, I just don't have enough rooms in my house! We designed their website and brand, which was a delight as interiors is a subject that really excites me. You can see more of our portfolio here if you like.



Read more about the Carl collection at Fresh Home.     

Comments