What we've been doing

As you know I am a designer at North Cornish graphic design studio Pickle Design, and I thought you might like to see some of our recent projects. 

We design pretty much everything, from t-shirts and websites to signs and menus. One of the things I love about my job is the diversity. We have clients from pretty much every field imaginable, but I must confess, projects where I can use my illustration are my favourite. 

Here is a project we have just completed, well almost, we are currently designing some jam jar labels and correspondence cards. This is Lanneves Cottage Holidays, a lovely luxury self catering cottage right in the heart of Cornwall. We designed their logo, business cards and website. The website allows them to edit all text and images, add blog posts and to take online bookings. All custom designed to fit the brand we created. 







Another project newly completed is this brochure for Wavehunters, a surf school right on Polzeath beach. We wanted to communicate the whole breadth of activities they offered from beginners surfing, to stand up paddle boarding, marine safaris and equipment hirer. We went for a concertina fold as this really allowed the images to speak for themselves. 





And finally, going live today, we have Charlie Scribble. This website we designed in partnership with the client, creating a portfolio for their beautiful wedding stationary. We had already designed a few years back a website for another project of theirs, Millard&Flo





See, diverse! Hope you enjoyed a sneak peek into my everyday. 

Comments