My favourite rugs


Geometric rug found on Pinterest
Away with the Clouds


Today I am thinking floor coverings. I am a pattern fan and walls and furniture are just not enough, a well placed rug can really add texture, comfort and life to an interior. These are a few I have found that I like. 

Love the fresh colour combination
Great hallway rug, just the most beautiful rug, a cat right at home and rugs galore in this bohemian space


Sumptuous colours

I love traditional methods coupled with unusual colour combinations. It might have been my trip to Morocco that has inspired this current colour craze, either way I am pondering my next purchase. The issue in my home is that whatever rug I bring home it will be shared with Milly the dog. 

Knit your own, geometric and pastel pale colours from Heals, tropical paradise and modern minimal


Just perfect

Comments