Ceramic love
I have been collecting some really beautiful ceramics recently on Pinterest. From delicate lace-like textures to hearty hold-in-your-hand comforting mugs - ceramics has captured my heart. Here are a few of my favourites:
Shannon Garson Porcelain
Shannon's work combines illustration and pattern with some really refreshing colour palettes. You can see how her home of Australia influences her and I love her pieces.
Charlotte Jones Ceramics
Available from Rocke and Nutter, Charlotte works and lives in our lovely Cornwall and her beautiful pots evoke the coastal landscape that surrounds us here.
Brit McDaniel of Paper & Clay studio
The lovely work of Brit has been well blogged, but this piece in particular I love. It feels like a landscape from a Jane Austen novel to me.
Ceramics by Handmade Studio TN
I love this cheese board! Cheese is wonderful as it is but presented on this ceramic board would bring the humble Cheddar to another level. Or maybe some Cornish Yarg.
Shannon Garson Porcelain
Shannon's work combines illustration and pattern with some really refreshing colour palettes. You can see how her home of Australia influences her and I love her pieces.
Charlotte Jones Ceramics
Available from Rocke and Nutter, Charlotte works and lives in our lovely Cornwall and her beautiful pots evoke the coastal landscape that surrounds us here.
Brit McDaniel of Paper & Clay studio
The lovely work of Brit has been well blogged, but this piece in particular I love. It feels like a landscape from a Jane Austen novel to me.
Ceramics by Handmade Studio TN
I love this cheese board! Cheese is wonderful as it is but presented on this ceramic board would bring the humble Cheddar to another level. Or maybe some Cornish Yarg.
Makoto Kagoshima
Everything I found of this artist I love! Especially these yellow flower bowls.







Comments
Post a Comment