Lieke van der Vorst

Illustrated bear on cotton tote

Wolf printed pattern by Lieke van der Vorst

Drawing of hands by Lieke van der Vors

Lieke van der Vorst‘s drawings from her label Liekeland

Beautiful kitchen illustration by Dutch artist Lieke van der Vorst

When I look at Lieke van der Vorst's illustration I feel I get a real glimpse into her world. One of chickens, and veg patches and friends, patterns and imagination. I love the deep and thoughtful colours, how she uses pattern and the animals that find themselves invited to the party. Her bears in particular have such character! I just couldn't select which pictures to show you, all so lovely.

Red headed girl and bear in a boat illustrated by Lieke van der Vorst

Liekeland is the label Lieke van der Vorst created for her wares and this lovely mobile vehicle was converted into the shop. From postcards and tote bags, all responsibly sourced and good for the environment. 

Illustrated postcards by Lieke van der Vorst


Illustrated Cabbage on bag by Lieke van der Vorst

Lieke van der Vorst‘s wares sold on a mobile shop



Found at Design Crush.

Kettle illustration by Lieke van der Vorst

Illustration of camomile tea and pen by Lieke van der Vorst

Comments