Spend a Night With Sharks

Airbnb sleeping with sharks


By now we are all familiar with Airbnb, a few of our clients at Pickle Design use them. Clients who have beautiful bed and breakfasts in calm, scenic locations (one of which is the lovely Armsyde Padstow B&B for those who want to spend a night above the sea). This is a little different. Airbnb have a room with a view - you can spend a night in Paris, but rather than the Eiffel Tower as your view, some quite teethy sharks.

I can't decide if I think this is really cool or ridiculously scary. Maybe both. I think the bed with the cuddly fish helps me think it might be rather fun.

Bed and Breakfast with the sharks of Paris

You could dine with the sharks as your dinner guests - your not on the menu - then you get to sleep in an underwater bedroom with transparent walls offering 360-views of the aquarium’s 35 resident sharks.

Sharks as your neighbours in this b and b

Quite an experience really, though I don't think I would get much sleep!! 

Comments