A Little From the Studio in 2016

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by! We have been nicely busy in the studio at Pickle Design, working on some really lovely and varied projects. I thought I would show you some of what we have been up to in 2016...

Logo design, illustration, invitations, flyers and poster for the gin festival
The brand Pickle Design created for Wadebridge Wines' Gin Festival. Great fun, I loved illustrating the botanicals.

design for print, branding, illustration for Cornish Horizons holiday cottages
Cornish Horizons kept us busy as usual! We designed them a magazine, brochure and another magazine! We also branded everything from vehicle livery to website banners. Any excuse for me to draw!

unique loyalty card design, tomato stamp, menu design, pop-up wood fired pizza flyer
Woody's Wood Fired Pizza, so tasty, we are currently working on their website, but here is the loyalty card and menu we designed. I loved coming up with the concept for the stamp.

branding and design for print for Wavehunters. Black and white signs, brochure design with wrap, children's colouring in sheet, loyalty card design
With Wavehunters, everything had to be bigger and better! Huge new signs for the beach, new shop and café in Padstow and brochure design. I even got to design a colouring sheet for kids!

pale pink, deep blue, circle logo, minimal design, branding, jo & co and advertising for this minimal lifestyle brand
And this is Jo & Co, I really enjoyed the minimal branding and design. Classic, retrained and current.  

This is just a taster, there are so many projects I would love to show you! Check out our portfolio at Pickle Design. 2016 was a great year for print, and of course we have our new calendar coming soon. So watch this space! 

Comments