Pantone Predictions

I know we are all so focussed with the business of the time of year, but the good people at Pantone have found time to get predicting the colours of Spring 2017, fancy a look?

Kale, Greenery, Niagara, Lapis Blue and Pale Dogwood, the colours of Spring 2017

Hazelnut, Pale Dogwood, Pink Yarrow, Flame, Island Paradise, Primrose Yellow, Niagara,

Kale, Greenery, Lapis Blue and Primrose Yellow


The images I have collated are from Vogue Living Australia, I just love their interior shots. It seems greenery reigns supreme as well as soft pinks and an intense lapis blue. 

Design Debates colours mood board for Kale and Greenery

I put together these two mood boards together that I feel fit the light and airy feel of Island Blue and that super-food colour of Kale I coupled with peaceful Greenery. Its addictive finding colours that go!

Design Debate's mood board for Island Paradise light blue

All pictures via Pinterest.

Comments