Better For You Ice Cream That Actually Looks Good

Black ice cream packaging Danish design

Black ice cream packaging Danish design

Now here is something I can get behind, no added sugar ice cream with great branding. I am not sure if we can get it in England yet, but I really liked the retro-feeling brand from Danish company Wauw! Strange name I know but apparently thats the feeling you get when eating healthier ice cream.

Pistachios in a factory for ice cream

Cool retro font and black ice cream packaging for Daish brand

Branding-wise, they wanted to pitch themselves just right. Not to look 'light' and boring, or too high end but fun and accessible.

Stacked up boxes of no added sugar black packaging

Danish packaging design

I like the round and bold font, it feels indulgent in its fatness. The circular scoops are pilled high and help differentiate the flavours. 

Oh I hope it makes it over here! See more at ID






Comments