Softwall

Honeycomb wall divider made from paper

When it comes to room dividers I would normally favour the traditional screen. Perhaps adorned with elegant botanical forms, lacquered like the Chinese or a Seventies twirly wicker triptych. When it comes to modern designs I hadn't really explored what's out there. This morning I found a divider that looks pleasing to unfold - and it tidies away to the thickness of a book.

White Softwall by Molo

This space-saver is 'Softwall' by Molo, freestanding and flexible using honeycomb geometry. Perfect for privacy and a really pleasing backdrop - the wall becomes a piece of sculpture wherever it unfolds.


Honeycomb seating made from paper

Alongside Softwall Molo have created Softseating, magnetically connecting seating that is surprisingly strong.

I love the golden brown colour. Although there is a real feel of the Scandi about it, Molo are actually based in Vancouver, Canada and are headed up by Stephanie Forsythe and Todd MacAllen. 

Comments