Skip to main content
Illustrated Maps of Cornwall
I love any excuse to draw and I do often get the opportunity for our clients. Being based in beautiful Cornwall makes an easy subject, one I never tire of.
Our clients Cornish Horizons have a stunning portfolio of holiday cottages based up and down our fair county, they asked if we could draw them some maps of where their offices are based to hand out to customers.
I needed to make sure these maps could actually be useful as well as pretty to look at so I marked on key roads and illustrated landmarks. Dotted with drawings and full of colour and texture, hopefully conjuring that holiday feel.
They will be used as print-outs in welcome packs and available to download at the Cornish Horizons website. We have done some really lovely projects with this client, creating tote bags, brochures, magazines, greetings cards, email marketing - even cookies and a fairground-style selfie frame!
Comments
Post a Comment