Dumpling Darlings

Menu design for Dumpling Darlings

Japanese eatery Dumpling Darlings branding

I thought I would share a some fun branding today for a Japanese eatery, Dumpling Darlings. 


Two colour menu design for Dumpling Darlings


I like the bright clashing colours and the manga inspired illustrations of Jo and her pig, Pork Chop.


Japanese eatery Dumpling Darlings branding

Takeaway box design for Dumpling Darlings

The simple graphic style of illustration works well, the limited colour palette and line shading add a youthful touch.


Dumpling Darlings printed coasters

Japanese eatery Dumpling Darlings branding

Illustrated signs for Dumpling Darlings

The vertical writing style for the logo has a nod to the orient and I love the packaging design, complete with chop sticks. Wonderfully executed across all areas of the brand. Definitely puts me in the mood for dumplings! 


T-Shirt for Dumpling Darlings



Illustrated t-shirt design for Dumpling Darlings

Originally found at The Dieline

Comments