Soaking up the Atmosphere of Clare Caulfield's Artworks

Illustrations by Clare Caulfield
London captured by artist Clare Caulfield

Sorry guys, it's been a while! Life at Pickle Design has been proper busy, all good things. So, today the sun is shining and I am full of the joys of Spring so I thought I would share with you an artist and printmaker who loves to bring her travels back for us to enjoy. Yorkshire located Clare Caulfield has a lovely free style, she captures the vibe of great cities, think New York, London, Paris, Istanbul, Venice. 

New York by artist Clare Caulfield

Paris captured by artist Clare Caulfield

Fluidly she captures architecture and street scenes giving that bussle we have come to miss during this pandemic. It seems a distant dream, sitting outside Parisian cafes and people watching over the brim of chocolat chaud.

Lovely loose and vibrant travel inspired illustrations by Clare Caulfield

Street scene artworks by Clare Caulfield

She exhibits all over England and you can buy her works from her Etsy shop

Reykjavik illustrated by Clare Caulfield

Venice by Clare Caulfield

Originally spotted at Miss Moss

Paris captured in print

Comments