Just Fab Design
I thought I would introduce you to Just Fab based in the South West of England providing interior design in Cornwall with a showroom in Launceston. We completed a re-brand for them last year, tweaking their logo and creating a striking colour scheme and a new bold look.
We started with their logo and I created an abstract image to complement. Next we designed their signs, our brief was simply to 'stop traffic', safely of course! But if you are driving through Launceston, Cornwall, then I promise you, you can't miss them!
We also designed stationery; letterhead and complement slip as well as a beautifully bold business card.
Next came the website. Just Fab are the largest fabric and wallpaper showroom in the South West stocking some amazingly beautiful prints and textures. I had the pleasure of doing the photoshoot and had the chance to rummage through some truly beautiful samples. (I even got to take a couple home and I have a framed square of sumptuous fabric on my coffee table!)
The challenge was to collate and present well all aspects of the company and the breadth of what they offer. We designed a blog to be part of the website, with a snippet on the home page.
I also design Just Fab's adverts in publications like Cornwall and Devon Life and Cornwall Today, so keep an eye out for those!
Currently I am working on a new brochure for their showroom, so watch this space!
We started with their logo and I created an abstract image to complement. Next we designed their signs, our brief was simply to 'stop traffic', safely of course! But if you are driving through Launceston, Cornwall, then I promise you, you can't miss them!
Next came the website. Just Fab are the largest fabric and wallpaper showroom in the South West stocking some amazingly beautiful prints and textures. I had the pleasure of doing the photoshoot and had the chance to rummage through some truly beautiful samples. (I even got to take a couple home and I have a framed square of sumptuous fabric on my coffee table!)
The challenge was to collate and present well all aspects of the company and the breadth of what they offer. We designed a blog to be part of the website, with a snippet on the home page.
I also design Just Fab's adverts in publications like Cornwall and Devon Life and Cornwall Today, so keep an eye out for those!
Currently I am working on a new brochure for their showroom, so watch this space!

Comments
Post a Comment