Moody Blues

Jewel like interior via Pinterest

Dark walls with a yellow couch via Pinterest
I'm not sure if it is the promise of autumn, perhaps the bite in the air, but recently I'm enjoying dark interiors. Inky blue walls brought to life with jewel-like velvets, or perhaps deep indulgent bath tubs in a sea of teal ceramic tiles. 


Beautiful bathrooms via Anna Gillar

Love the scale like tiles, via Anna Gillar

One interior I have always loved is the dining room in the Pride and Prejudice movie. The chalky wood panelling creates the perfect back drop for delicate white dresses and subtle plays out of crippling emotion.


The richness of the blues are really dramatic, a scene from Pride and Prejudice

A proposal, via Polaroid Cupcake


The dining room, love the panelling

Either way I have decided to showcase some great interiors that have made me feel ready to embrace the coming season of nights by the fire, hot chocolates and movie nights. Enjoy.

Comments