White Modernised Brussels Home

Modern house with pool and large windows

White window with a fan effect frame

Mix of old and new in this white Brussels house

Sometimes I found the best graphic design projects we do are the ones with the tight briefs, or constrained budgets. I think it can be the same for architecture too. 


dmvA designed Brussels house


Old house with angular additions

This residence is in the outskirts of Brussels and is beautiful. Originally wanting to create an ultra-modern concept house, planning restraints meant that much of the original house needed to be preserved. The result though I think is a worthy statement. Designed by architects dmvA the additions are thoughtfully done. The façades of the existing house were painted bright white with two sculptural white shapes added to connect the inside and outside - all linking house, pool and garden.

Found at Home Adore.

Comments