Look Down

Beautiful bright floor


Have you seen 'I Have This Thing With Floors'? An Instagram account that I love. I have my own shot here I took in Morocco which would fit in rather well! I think I especially like this concept as it is not really a picture of me but I am still part of it. I have done a little bit of travelling, India, Morocco, Barcelona, Ukraine, and often what I have found about different cultures is that we do love to adorn, decorate and embellish (I think that was a project title I did at GSCE Art!).

Pattern in Morocco

I have always had an eye for pattern, surface design is so engaging. I recon it would be good to add to the floor-selfie mix some foot-worn-concrete, insane Seventies carpet and why not some astroturf?

Paws on pattern tiles.

I Have a Thing For Floors
 
From I Have A Thing For Floors Instagram

Colourful parquet flooring

Oh and have you seen our Instagram page? From the mundane to the sublime, glimpses into the life of Pickle Design. 



Comments