Blast from the past - Star Wars

vintage star wars

star wars

vintage star wars

Orignal Star Wars

Yes it may be a new year but I'm looking back, to the original Star Wars. Did any of you catch the new movie, really good! I was looking through some of my favourite blogs this morning and I came across some brilliant pictures of the original cast and crew at Miss Moss. Do head there for more but these in particular I think are great shots. 

original star wars

vintage star wars movie

original star wars

the making of star wars

Not only does making this film look like great fun but the cast really seem like a team. The black and white shots are beautiful and its no surprise to me how Harrison Ford just looks really cool in every one. A major part of my childhood and I am so glad its back.


original star wars

original star wars

original star wars


original star wars

original star wars

original star wars


The making of Star Wars

original star wars

Shots from the movie

Comments