Stunning Business Cards

embossing, foils and duplex business card design

Embossing and metallic foils

Quite often budget can have a real effect on design. I would say from experience that a tight budget can produce some really great design work, it can push you down avenues that creates something rather special. However more money can mean more options! I just love these business cards I found, so many processes but still minimal and classy. Using one of our favourite paper manufacturers GFSmith, these cards for furniture designer Julien Hauchecorne use subtle embossing, duplex with four different foils! Just stunning. You would really make an impression handing one of these out. 


Business cards with GFSmith paper, foils and embossing


Posh business cards

With so much of a businesses presentation being online, the printed material is all the more special. The tactile nature speaks volumes, it is memorable and starts a conversation, an interaction and hopefully, a client. Nicely done. See more.       


Embossed, foil and duplex business card inspiration

Comments