Crisp Cobalt Packaging


Design Debate blog gin packaging

Oo that feeling when you come across some great packaging that has really been thought through. Cobalto-17 is Portuguese gin that communicates its purity through the quality of the design. With a kind of scientific elemental edge and a lovely inky blue all brought together with beautiful printing processes. 

Minimal gin packaging at Design Debate

Beautiful minimal packaging at Design Debate blog

My sister always says I fall for my own tricks, I buy one product over another even if more expensive because I love the packaging. What I have found is that a product is often superior in taste or quality if that brand has chosen to help it stand out through design. I love the whole process of purchasing a physical item. The cloth-like texture on this label and raised print is a dream for the senses. 

Design Debate blog post with minimal packaging

This minimal design is just lovely and even though I don't care for gin I would happily have this bottle on my shelf! 

Found at the Dieline.    

Comments