The Pickle Design 2014 Calendar
As you may know that I am a graphic designer at Pickle Design, and every year we design a calendar for our clients and we always like to do something different. In the past we have used our signature style of illustration on concertina formats or even pin badges!
This year we have designed an A2 poster celebrating chair design. I have illustrated 12 of our favourites in layers of red and blue to create a bold and quite retro piece of artwork.
It is quite hard to work out my favourite chair, I am quite partial to the Barcelona chair by Mies van der Rohe or perhaps the Molded Plastic Dowel-leg side chair (they need a catchier name!) by Eames. Which do you like?
This year we have designed an A2 poster celebrating chair design. I have illustrated 12 of our favourites in layers of red and blue to create a bold and quite retro piece of artwork.
It is quite hard to work out my favourite chair, I am quite partial to the Barcelona chair by Mies van der Rohe or perhaps the Molded Plastic Dowel-leg side chair (they need a catchier name!) by Eames. Which do you like?




Comments
Post a Comment